Online learning and training kit.
Lead your Spa and your team confidently into the future of massage and eliminate all the drawbacks of traditional massage stones with the advanced benefits of thermaBliss® Stones & Charges activated with natural minerals and water.
thermaBliss® Massage technology harnesses the energy of our earth’s natural mineral elements for the world’s safest, most advanced, client-exclusive thermal massage experience.
Hygenic and non-porous, thermaBliss® Stones are highly vitrified (non-porous) hand-crafted porcelain stones made from earth’s natural minerals kaolin, feldspar, quartz and clay that is sustainably energized and heat-activated by earth’s natural minerals iron, magnesium, iron, salt and water.
thermaBliss® Stones are a most harmonious blend of Mother Earth’s essential minerals, hand-crafted into a game-changing thermal wellness massage tool with profound benefits to spa clients, therapists, spa owner and the global spa industry.
The training will cover a full body massage, working the stones over the palms, arms, feet and legs in slow deep moves to warm and de-stress concluding with a wonderfully tranquil massage on the back, neck and shoulder area to ease away all tension, knots and stress. An unforgettable and sublime spa experience. experience.
The course teaches you how to use stones for different massage moves, how to manage the heat to deliver the optimum heated massage experience and the massage routine for both the thermaBliss® full body and back treatments.
A prerequisite to complete the course you must hold a qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Our online courses can be taken at your own pace allowing you to fit training in around working and practice as often as you wish before submitting your case studies and Q&A answers. We recommend a minimum of 8 hours to complete the course.
- 2 thermaBliss stones
- 18 Level 1.0 thermaBliss heat sachets
- 9 Single Luna self-heating eye masks
- 2 30ml Luna Wellbeing oils
- Pdf manual for the understanding of the shells and routine
- Multiple choice assessment questions
- A Video tutorial guiding you through the treatments
- Case study documentation
- The full support and guidance from working professionals
- Lifetime access to training videos and marketing
- 12 Months to complete training
- Enough stock to complete your case studies
- Requires 2 case studies
- A recognised accredited certificate
- Links to Shared beauty Secrets marketing
- Access to the trade store
- Improved chance of gaining professional skills in the Spa Industry