Experience the gentle heat and pampering sensation of our award-winning Divine Glow Face Mask in this heavenly spa set perfect for carrying on your spa treatment at home.
This pampering collection of products includes our new Divine Glow Face Mask, our Divine Eyes eye mask, Divine Glow Face Oil and Mediation Guide and Crystal Singling Bowl Music.
It’s been designed to help boost your client’s regular skincare routine, bringing the benefits of their spa experience home with them until their next appointment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask x 2
- Divine Glow Face Oil 30ml x 1
- Divine Eyes Single Sachet x 1
- Crystal Singing Bowl Music & Guided Meditation
This can be sold in salon and spa retail areas for £29.50
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Backed by science and developed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, our luxurious eye masks promote relaxation and comfort thanks to an infusion of mind and body calming aromatherapy scents developed from natural essences.
- Our face mask is award-winning! Top beauty experts hailed it a ‘little slice of spa heaven’ in the Get The Gloss Beauty Awards 2021
- This soothing collection of products is a wonderful way to recreate a spa day at home starting with a facial and ending with a warm bath and a good night’s sleep
- Take 25 to relax and revive creating some much-needed me-time
- Use our Divine Glow Face Oil before applying the mask and massage your face for a wonderful calming experience
- Your Divine Eyes Mask includes therapeutic lavender. Combined with gentle, patented, air-activated double Ecosteam technology, they deliver a soothing sensory sensation perfect for anyone having trouble sleeping or to enjoy a pampering home-spa experience and are safe to wear overnight.
- Clients can also download the free meditation and music tracks to rebalance your chakras and experience spa-style wellbeing at home
USING THE DIVINE GLOW FACE MASK AND OIL AT HOME
- Cleanse your face and apply Divine Glow Facial Oil for a more intense and hydrating spa-at-home ritual
- Find a tranquil place to rest, recline and relax to appreciate optimum results Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask Gently place the cloth mask over your face and position in place over the nose and eyes with the loops comfortably fitted around your ears .
- Place the black coloured side of the mask directly against your skin
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Glow Face Mask warms up
- For optimum results, enjoy 15 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth To complete your home skincare ritual, apply your favourite moisturiser to further nourish and hydrate the skin
USING THE DIVINE EYES EYE MASK AT HOME
- Find a tranquil place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Eyes Mask
- Gently place the Divine Eyes Mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Eyes Mask warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
- Our masks contain blackout properties and can be worn all night as a blackout mask
FACE MASK - Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Vermiculite, Water
EYE MASKS - Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Lavender, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
FACE OIL - Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennnis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium, Gravelens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Herb Oil, Geraniol, Salvia Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol.
FACE MASK - For external use only. Use only as directed. Immediately remove face mask and discontinue use if you feel it is too hot or experience any discomfort. If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, flush with water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not use the face mask if the packet is torn, punctured or damaged. Do not use this product if you have a skin ailment, inflammation, wound, rash, rosacea or other skin problems. Do not use the product in conjunction with exfoliating acids and retinoids. If unsure, always consult a doctor or dermatologist before using a steam mask. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Recycle product after use.
EYE MASK - Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle product after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.
FACE OIL - Use only as directed. Do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse well with warm water. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight.