Discover our new nourishing facial oil expertly blended to replenish, repair and hydrate the skin during treatments and at home.
Containing a potent blend of botanical oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower and Rosehip, this lightweight, non-greasy oil absorbs easily into the skin, leaving it feeling incredibly soft and supple.
The Divine Glow Face Oil is trusted by therapists and used in luxury facials across the country.
Ideal for tired, dull complexions, this multi-tasking oil is rich in vitamins allowing it to preserve vital moisture in the skin and deliver an intense boost of botanical goodness to help nourish and replenish the skin for rapid, radiant results. Packed full of powerful antioxidants, it also helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- The Divine Glow Face Oil is a multi-tasking, supercharged reviving facial oil, formulated to help support the skin’s natural repair and healing process and prevent skin dehydration by day and night
- The lightweight formula rapidly absorbs, leaving skin feeling hydrated and looking luminous
- Divine Glow is a powerful cocktail of ingredients including Rosehip Oil, Spanish Rosemary and Vitamin E, to help strengthen, repair and revive
- Argan oil is included to deliver a cascade of antioxidants, shielding the skin against environmental aggressors
- The result is skin that appears to be softer, smoother and more youthful in appearance
- The facial oil has been designed to work alongside our Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask
HOW TO USE THE DIVINE GLOW FACE OIL
- Cleanse your face and pat dry
- Apply the Divine Glow Face Oil AM or PM daily
- Warm a few drops between your fingers and breathe in the heavenly scent
- Gently massage into clean, dry skin
- Can be worn alone or layered underneath your favourite creams/make-up
£12.50 for trade with an RRP of £30 in salon and spa retail areas.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennnis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium, Gravelens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Herb Oil, Geraniol, Salvia Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol.
Use only as directed. Do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse well with warm water. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight.