Discover our wonderful new eye mask counter top stand, perfect for inviting clients and customers to try our best-selling Divine Eye Masks.
This compact stand is ideal for people that want to purchase a single sachet of Divine Eyes when they pay at the till. Easy to reach and a lovely way to display these pretty eye masks, we think this will be a great addition to your spa, salon or shop.
Each box comes with a perforated top that you can tear off. Inside will be 10 of our Lavender-scented self-heating Divine Eye Masks with an RRP of £3.95 each.
Divine Eyes are especially good for...
- Switching off for some much-needed me-time
- Refocusing the mind thanks to the rebalancing scent of Divine
- A gift of love
- The Divine scent, combined with the gentle warmth of the mask, provides a reviving sensation. Tension magically melts away as tired and strained eyes are soothed.
MORE ABOUT DIVINE EYE MASKS
Backed by science and developed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, our luxurious eye masks promote relaxation and comfort thanks to an infusion of mind and body calming aromatherapy scents developed from natural essences.
Combined with gentle, patented, air-activated double Ecosteam technology, they deliver a soothing sensory sensation perfect for anyone having trouble sleeping or to enjoy a pampering home-spa experience and are safe to wear overnight.
Just 25 minutes is all it takes to help magically melt away stress, tension, headaches, eye strain, or calm and reset an overactive mind.
HOW TO USE THE DIVINE EYE MASKS
- Find a tranquil place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Eyes Mask
- Gently place the Divine Eyes Mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Eyes Mask warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
- Our masks contain blackout properties and can be worn all night as a blackout mask
Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Lavender, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle product after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.