Pre-Launch Offer - contains 10 boxes
Come and discover the magic of Sensory Retreats’ latest launch - Elf Eyes. Christmas elves everywhere will love kicking off their boots and relaxing with one of these wonderful self-heating eye masks that will transport you from the fun festivities in to heavenly relaxation.
Designed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, these luxurious new Elf Eyes produce a comforting, warm hug for tired eyes.
Elf Eyes have been created for children but are suitable for the whole family. They have been designed slightly smaller which many adults may prefer. Each mask is unscented.
Plus does your box contain a magic elf ticket? We are giving away hundreds of Green Elf Tickets with prizes from soft toys to wands and eye masks, with one lucky winner finding a Golden Ticket for a trip to Lapland! What's inside your box?
Sensory Retreats Elf Eyes Pre-Launch Offer Includes:
Stock due to be dispatched week commencing 12th September
10 boxes of eye masks (each box contains 5 single sachet eye masks) worth £195 at RRP for only £65 +VAT.
Each box of Elf Eyes has a retail value of £19.50 and contains:
- A free wooden wand
- Mindful colouring-in
- Free music and meditation downloads
- AND there are hundreds of prizes to be won including a trip to Lapland!
How To Enjoy Elf Eyes
- These eye masks heat up when placed over the eyes which is a magical experience for children
- They will help to calm and relax overactive minds during the busy festive period
- They make a lovely addition to any Christmas Eve box or Christmas stocking
- They will help the whole family relax and sleep the night before Santa comes!
How to use your Sensory Retreats Elf Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask
- Find a quiet cosy place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Elf Eyes Eye Mask
- Gently place the mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Elf Eyes warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
How Does a Self-Heating Eye Mask Work?
Each Elf Eyes contain a thin layer of iron filings that cuddle up to the oxygen molecules in the air to create the gentle, safe and soothing sensation of heat. It’s like a lullaby for the eyes and mind as you drift off and enjoy a dreamy night’s sleep thanks to the gentle heat.
Exhausted children and parents everywhere will enjoy the soothing sensory sleep sensation of Elf Eyes this Christmas.
How to Make This A Magical Experience For Children
- These are magical eye masks that only heat up when you open the packet and say the magic words
- Tap the mask packet three times and say “Elf Eyes come alive, sparkle and shine warm up and be mine”
- Open the sachet and place the mask over your child’s eyes and wait for the magic to happen!
- Ask them to count to 30 and start to feel them warm up while they relax or drift off to sleep
- Each mask contains blackout properties and can be worn overnight. We recommend on children they are carefully removed once asleep.
Ingredients: Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Precautions: Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle products after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you cannot feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.